Her decision has prompted me to re-post my personal experience in a 5 part series including an important update on this subject, because I want women to be aware of the importance of making an informed decision for your life.LCIS or LOBULAR CARCINOMA INSITU
I've listed the posted dates - see archives at the bottom of the page - read them in chronological order, ending with the important 'UPDATE.' Then, if you think it's worthwhile, please share my blog link with friends and family..
There are two (2) things that I learned through my experience and cannot state them strongly enough, when it comes to your personal health and body.
- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY - IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT NEEDS, IF YOU TUNE INTO IT. PAY ATTENTION TO: "URGES," A 'PUSH,' "SIGNS" & SYNCHRONICITIES, SEEMING COINCIDENCES, "SERENDIPITY" AND EVEN QUIET (or) LOUD "VOICES" - YOUR SUB-CONSCIOUS WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO PAY ATTENTION.
- BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE.. DO CREDIBLE RESEARCH, QUESTION YOUR DOCTOR(S), TAKE SOMEONE YOU TRUST TO YOUR APPT'S, SEEK OUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE, ASK YOUR DOCTOR TO REFER YOU FOR A SECOND OR THIRD OPINON IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE INFORMATION YOU'RE GETTING .. THE GOOD ONES WILL AUTOMATICALLY OFFER THAT & DON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY THE PROFESSIONALS.. THEY MEAN WELL, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW YOU OR YOUR BODY THE WAY YOU DO..
- (1 of 5) JANUARY 18, 2011
- (2 of 5) JANUARY 30, 2011
- (3 of 5) FEBRUARY 14, 2011
- (4 of 5) MARCH 23, 2011
- (5 of 5) AUGUST 16, 2011
- (update) NOVEMBER 21, 2011